Reading Assignment 1 Q3
Keep in mind these tips while composing your outline.
Literary Analysis Essay and Resources
Videos: Medusa or Odysseus: Curse of the Sea
Complete Medusa Viewing Guide
Complete Odysseus:Curse of the Sea Viewing Guide
RA 2 Q3: Parts of Speech Scavenger Hunt
Parts of Speech Practice:
Monday March 18
- Using the article “Should Everyone Get a Trophy?” breaks down the reasons, evidence and warrants for each side of the argument.
- Use this document to gather information. Then create an essay outline by copying/pasting the information into each appropriate location below the comparison chart. Counterarguments
Tuesday March 19
Wednesday March 20
Thursday March 14
- Finish practice argument outline (trophy debate) and print.
- Complete the SEVEN activities on prepositions at Khan Academy.
- Complete the FIVE activities on coordinating conjunctions at Khan Academy.
Accordion Folder to store pocket folders (red, green), spiral notebook (75-100 pgs.), and a composition book.
You’ll also need inexpensive headphones, a Mahoning Co. Library card, a few pencils and a positive attitude.
A box of tissues and Clorox Wipes would be greatly appreciated.